Author Topic: Casssidy!  (Read 19504 times)

tetsaru arigashi

• The Dudeface Master of What-Not
  • Ambassador of VIPER Knowledge
  • Gotta love them animu kerjiggletits physics. 8D
Re: Casssidy!
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2006, 06:07:17 pm »
cool, +1 rep for scarab!  i've only seen #2 and #3 so far (rapidshare's time-based limit on downloads, y'know), and they're not that bad.  the video quality is rather poor, though, and upon further examination, she's actually kinda chunky.  oh well - her tits are nice, and she's rather... playful, so that's all good.

scarab - find us some good videos of brandy taylor (like the one in your avatar) and i'll +rep you some more!

ROMate

• Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • The very model of a forum moderator
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2006, 07:17:29 pm »
Brandy Taylor will get you so much fuckin' rep.

Bravery is better than a faint heart for a man seeking to put his nose out of doors. My fate and the number of my days has already been decided.

R-9

• Orky
  • Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • ORKS! ORKS! ORKS! ORKS! ORKS! ORKS! ORKS!
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2006, 08:23:05 pm »
Chunky or no, scarab gets +1 rep for Cassidy.
Oh, little ice cream friends, Thog delay his boredom-driven rampage only for you.

elevator_kart

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2006, 07:24:39 am »
Extra Special thanks to elevator_kart and the phun.org forum.

http://rapidshare.de/files/21583226...getits.rar.html

No problem bro. ;)
BTW, here's the fixed link for the first one:
http://rapidshare.de/files/21583226/08sacm__hugetits.rar.html

scarab

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2006, 07:29:58 am »
Bang, bang...I shot you down...

MMX

• Bang the doll slowly.
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2006, 09:13:48 pm »
she's actually kinda chunky.

The fuck is wrong with "kinda chunky", you dirty queer? >:(

BIG-K14

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2006, 10:22:16 pm »
I agree with him. what hell is wrong you?

tetsaru arigashi

« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2006, 12:38:31 am »
The fuck is wrong with "kinda chunky", you dirty queer? >:(

if you took that as a reference to fat people in general, then i have nothing against fat people.  i've got several friends who are big people, and i admit i've got some pudge of my own too; however, i DO believe that obesity can lead to health problems along the way, if not addressed properly.

on the other hand, if you took "kinda chunky" as a reference to girls that i'd want to fap off to, then sorry - fat chicks disgust me, although this cassidy chick isn't the worst i've seen - far from it, actually.  i know some guys like fat chicks because there's more to hug, etc., but imo, you can have the same thing with a busty chick, AND have the eye candy as well.  sorry if i offended anyone.  =/

King Zarkon

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • Planet Doom Represent
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2006, 03:50:09 am »
this is going to sound uncharacteristicly cheuvanistic of me, but here goes. having bedded a couple of "kinda chunky" girls in my time i have to say, at least sex wise, i prefer them. bigger girls are fahreeks in the sack. at least from my expierience.

btw, i have chatted with cassidy on ifriends, and after chatting with her, i have to say she is remarkably stupid. it is no wonder she does what she does. i'm honestly amazed she can dress herself.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2006, 03:53:59 am by heirophant »

scarab

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2006, 07:34:27 am »
btw, i have chatted with cassidy on ifriends, and after chatting with her, i have to say she is remarkably stupid. it is no wonder she does what she does. i'm honestly amazed she can dress herself.

Is ifriends free?  I saw that you had to give them a credit card number.  Casssidy's hot and all, but fuck that.

King Zarkon

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • Planet Doom Represent
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2006, 09:11:42 pm »
ifriends itself is technically free its the services it offers that are not. lfor instance,  to chat via video chat with someone. its is carried out like phone sex but with video. the hostess charges a fee per min. you have the option to do a simple text chat but when you do that they almost all ask you to go into vid chat because they are greedy bitches that take no intrest at all in anything you have to say. some even block you if you refuse to go into vid chat. all in all an, account at ifriends is not worth it.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 03:36:30 am by heirophant »

BIG-K14

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2006, 10:05:46 pm »
Doesn't sound like its worth it honestly

LordRyunson

« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2006, 12:22:49 am »
I know, but these downloads sure make it up for it. Some folks around here are rather shy, don't you agree.

Great, I'll get smited for this....

MMX

• Bang the doll slowly.
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2006, 08:20:18 pm »
I completely agree that obesity leads to health problems (that's because it does) but there's a BIG difference between obesity and "kinda chunky".

I like my wimmens with some meat on their bones.  It is commonplace in our culture nowadays to glorifythose stupid fucking cuntish anorexic whores that immediately remind me of stick bugs the fucking asjlwerelwbitches shitheadfucking cockniggerassholes who steal all the cover from wimmens who deserve it.#$^#$#$Fjsdlfd325j23908&(#*$&@U

What was I saying?

Anyways, I think I was probably drunk when I said that anyways, it's been a while.  Or i meant it in a semi-sardonic/semi-serious tone.

Although it's true.  A little extra chunk never hurt anybody; I'd prefer them stocky than slim.  Because that's healthier.

Why do you think wide hips are so attractive (or at least they should be but you're silly U_U) because it's more healthy for child-rearing and whatnot.  Anorexic whores, no.

So all I'm trying to say is, I'd probably even take an obese chick over a scrawny twat.

BIG-K14

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2006, 10:13:32 pm »
Same here

LordRyunson

« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2006, 10:16:20 pm »
Ditto.

tetsaru arigashi

« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2006, 02:43:51 am »
I completely agree that obesity leads to health problems (that's because it does) but there's a BIG difference between obesity and "kinda chunky".

I like my wimmens with some meat on their bones.  It is commonplace in our culture nowadays to glorifythose stupid fucking cuntish anorexic whores that immediately remind me of stick bugs the fucking asjlwerelwbitches shitheadfucking cockniggerassholes who steal all the cover from wimmens who deserve it.#$^#$#$Fjsdlfd325j23908&(#*$&@U

What was I saying?

Anyways, I think I was probably drunk when I said that anyways, it's been a while.  Or i meant it in a semi-sardonic/semi-serious tone.

Although it's true.  A little extra chunk never hurt anybody; I'd prefer them stocky than slim.  Because that's healthier.

Why do you think wide hips are so attractive (or at least they should be but you're silly U_U) because it's more healthy for child-rearing and whatnot.  Anorexic whores, no.

So all I'm trying to say is, I'd probably even take an obese chick over a scrawny twat.

i agree with you mostly, Bang Doll.  anorexic chicks aren't hot either, and it sucks that a lot of young girls try to be that skinny.  i like slim, but in a toned, healthy way - the kind of chick who eats right and exercises regularly.  i also don't mind a little flab (kinda like how Yoko Matsugane is - take a good look at her tummy sometime), but it's unappealing when the girl's gut sticks out as far (or farther) than her breasts do...  >_<;  i know this isn't exactly the best factor in determining whether a person is anatomically healthy/sexy or not, but if i had to state a specific weight for my ideal girl, then i'd probably say around 120 lbs, no lighter than 100.  =/

scarab

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2006, 07:49:47 am »
Casssidy is alright, but she's no Maria Swan/Jana/Princessa!

Another vid.

http://grab.orsm.net/php/movies.php?file=update20050707/cassidy.wmv
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 08:06:58 am by scarab »

elevator_kart

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2006, 03:13:05 pm »
http://grab.orsm.net/php/movies.php?file=update20050707/cassidy.wmv
OH! that's the first video I've seen of her long time ago but the one that I've seen was cheap quality
Thanks for the video ;)

BIG-K14

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2006, 09:53:19 pm »
Kickass video dude!!