Author Topic: Woomen having sex with furniture/bikes/mopeds/jetskis  (Read 23444 times)

Harada Fan

• Engaged VIPER Fan
Re: Woomen having sex with furniture/bikes/mopeds/jetskis
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2006, 11:39:45 am »
Ouch, bro, that's hella rough.

I've got a friend who ended up giving head to a friend of a friend (of course, she made sure he was clean).

A little later, she had these weird bumps around her face. She figured she caught an STI, so she ran to the doctor. When she arrived for her appointment, the bumps got big and black.

The doc said, "Gee, that's extremely unusual. I don't even know how such a thing's possible!" after checking it out.
"What? I know herpes doesn't look like this, and the guy said he was clean!"
"No, you don't understand. The only way you could get something like that is if you had sex with someone dead."

She called her friend up, who told her the guy she gave head to worked at a morgue. He was arrested after they found out he was doing dead people.

.........dude.

bfg00

• Fleet Admiral
  • Ambassador of VIPER Knowledge
« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2006, 12:33:00 pm »
Holy shit.  That's horrible.

MMX

• Bang the doll slowly.
« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2006, 04:24:30 pm »
Ouch, bro, that's hella rough.

I've got a friend who ended up giving head to a friend of a friend (of course, she made sure he was clean).

A little later, she had these weird bumps around her face. She figured she caught an STI, so she ran to the doctor. When she arrived for her appointment, the bumps got big and black.

The doc said, "Gee, that's extremely unusual. I don't even know how such a thing's possible!" after checking it out.
"What? I know herpes doesn't look like this, and the guy said he was clean!"
"No, you don't understand. The only way you could get something like that is if you had sex with someone dead."

She called her friend up, who told her the guy she gave head to worked at a morgue. He was arrested after they found out he was doing dead people.

Is that a true story, or what?  I've never heard of some STI transferred from anybody who is dead.... big and black bumps?  *goes to check medical dictionary*

Snorlax.RAYZR

• Addicted to Guru
  • TEIYAH !!!!!
« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2006, 05:31:10 pm »
Yeah man. 100% true.

The girl moved shortly after she got the black stuff around her face -- the clubbing night was her farewell party. I wish I could tell what happened but that's all I know right now. I don't even know if it's an STI, but I know that the dead person was only dead for a couple of days --  many donate their bodies to McGill University here in Montreal after their death so students can study them.

ragnabot

• Needs to lurkmoar
  • Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2006, 06:00:02 pm »
I wonder what that guy felt while doing it. Damn, I thought necrophilia as a word was funny but people actually doing that... man.

-----

King Zarkon

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • Planet Doom Represent
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2006, 11:22:58 pm »
now here is an interesting question. hypotheticly, if you were making love to your woman and she suddenly died right brfore you were about to cum, would you finish?

oh, and the oral infection she got was not an sti, it is a bacterial infection. when you die the staff cells in your blood take over your white blood cells and t-cells because your immune systen is no longer functioning. the staff cells cultivate and mutate into a different form of bacteria that can devour cells (similar to how cancer works), causing large black legeions on the skin. this process is called necrosis.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 11:31:14 pm by heirophant »

scarab

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2006, 10:05:42 am »
now here is an interesting question. hypotheticly, if you were making love to your woman and she suddenly died right brfore you were about to cum, would you finish?

oh, and the oral infection she got was not an sti, it is a bacterial infection. when you die the staff cells in your blood take over your white blood cells and t-cells because your immune systen is no longer functioning. the staff cells cultivate and mutate into a different form of bacteria that can devour cells (similar to how cancer works), causing large black legeions on the skin. this process is called necrosis.

And that's the word of the day:  Necrosis.  Post all your favorite necrosis hentai paizuri slams in this thread!
Bang, bang...I shot you down...

MMX

• Bang the doll slowly.
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2006, 04:22:32 pm »

Ah, so the black legions were just a form of necrosis?  Sucks to be her face =/  But she should be able to fight them off with some form of anti-bacterial medication, right?  So it's not permanent or anything.  What a scarring episode, though.  Wonder why that guy's WANG didn't have any visible characteristics of necrosis though?  Or perhaps he did, but only after the "meeting" and he of course did not wish to call any attention to his "activities" >__>

Back to the question at hand:  That depends; do you have to be aware of her death?  What if you think you just got her to reach orgasm really really loudly, while you are unaware it is really a death-scream?

Edit:  Oh and Sorrow, who the EFF was this "friend of a friend" anyways?  And who was the "friend of"?

Snorlax.RAYZR

• Addicted to Guru
  • TEIYAH !!!!!
« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2006, 08:24:59 pm »
I probably would end up finishing, depending on how close I am.

Thanks for that Necrosis bit made, really cleared thing up.

My sister and I have a friend who lives not far from here. We used to hang out a lot when we were younger (I went cause she had a Super Nintendo, lol) and this girl always seemed to be at her place.

That girl seemed to be everywhere I went, so I ended up talking to her. We became friends, and then for her moving thing, she went back to that girl my sister and I went to when we were younger. HER friend (yeah it's complicated, but I prefer not to give their names out. If no one understands I'll edit this post and change their names to numbers. xD) is the necro. So in short, my friend gave head to my friend's friend who worked at the university.

Friend: Giver-header
Friend of Friend: Necroman
Friend: Knows both Giver-header and Necroman.

So hey, this Necrosis thing. Is that what makes your body rot after death?

Haha. From a simple joke to scientific discussion. xD

Ellendesu

• Chatroom Psychiatrist
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • Sexier than Buddha. Harder than Jesus.
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2006, 10:01:42 pm »
This is where Bill says, "Exactly."  and I then reconsider my stance on necrophilia.

Exactly.

King Zarkon

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • Planet Doom Represent
« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2006, 02:56:14 am »
to answer all the questions, yes he probably also contracted the same spots, and they usually clear up with a few doses of any anti-bacterial medication or applications of hydrogen-peroxide. and sorrowful, there are six phases of death.

1: death, (the heart ceases to beat for 2 min. or longer)

2: voiding, (the bodys muscles go limp and rubbery, while all emmesis is is ejected from the body.)

3: mortus, (the brain and bodys systems shut down entirely, i.e. immune, nervous, etc)

4: riggor mortus, (the muscles begin to tighten and shrivel up, making the corpse stiff.)

5: necrosis, (also known as post mordem. the cells begin to decay and the eyes grow cloudy and white.)

6: decomposition, (the bodys mass begins to turn to carbon and fall off the skeleton.)

i hope that was informative.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2006, 04:59:59 am by heirophant »

MMX

• Bang the doll slowly.
« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2006, 09:11:41 pm »
Necrosis is basically just cellular death, right?  So necrosis in and of itself isn't a disease so much as a symptom and indicator of something else (in this case the bacterial infection).  Necrosis can usually be repaired by the body if whatever causing it is removed (that is if the body isn't already dead)

Right?

BIG-K14

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2006, 10:18:31 pm »
This is too much information.....

Snorlax.RAYZR

• Addicted to Guru
  • TEIYAH !!!!!
« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2006, 10:38:10 pm »
Thanks man, I got it now.

Haha. K14 comes here for the tits and he gets a crash on necrosis.

King Zarkon

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • Planet Doom Represent
« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2006, 03:31:33 am »
Necrosis is basically just cellular death, right?  So necrosis in and of itself isn't a disease so much as a symptom and indicator of something else (in this case the bacterial infection).  Necrosis can usually be repaired by the body if whatever causing it is removed (that is if the body isn't already dead)

Right?

correct. in this instance the most probable cause was staff cells entering her mouth en masse. it was basicly a very advanced form of staff infection.

i also highly doubt big-k14 came to a thread named woomen having sex with furniture etc. for boobs. i would assume he had other things on his mind. like futons.

Ellendesu

• Chatroom Psychiatrist
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • Sexier than Buddha. Harder than Jesus.
« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2006, 09:28:08 am »
I'm impressed, that was really well described.

BIG-K14

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2006, 10:11:51 pm »
heiorphant got a beef with me or something??

King Zarkon

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • Planet Doom Represent
« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2006, 03:39:07 am »
thats the problem with the internet, its hard to tell when someone is joking. no big-k14, i was having fun at your expense. i have no problem with you at all.

BIG-K14

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2006, 10:12:56 pm »
Sorry for being an ass then -_-;

MMX

• Bang the doll slowly.
« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2006, 05:00:04 am »
heiorphant got a beef with me or something??

O SNAPZ HEIRO YOU GONNA TAKE DAT?  OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH yo mama so fat...

oh wait it's already resolved.  Damnit.