Author Topic: GTS=Giantess. I lik'em any one got'em. This is a redo for all the confusion.  (Read 13833 times)

Centurion

• Spear Knight 92/50
  • Engaged VIPER Fan

Omnipitence

• Hey! Money Over Here!
  • Casual VIPER Fan
Wow. I don't know whether to be flattered, scared shitless, or thirsty.

...hell, lets go with thirsty.

SOME WOMEN BREAK YOUR HEART. OTHERS BREAK YOUR SKULL.

Insane Monkey

• Casual VIPER Fan
Dude thx.  No I haven't checked those out.  Let me know if you can find thos manga and stuff.  Great goldenboy avatar.

Omnipitence

• Hey! Money Over Here!
  • Casual VIPER Fan
And thank YOU for the compliment. For credibility's sake, it wasn't made by me, but it is still awesome nonetheless.

Anyway, this site I'm about to post has a good selection of GTS manga scans. With luck maybe the ones you're looking for are emoung them.

http://gtsfan.ifrance.com/ There are 4 different pages, so have fun >.<

If you happen to know anyone who is even a decsent translator, PLEASE have them translate Jumpei Biji-ON. It looks like there might actually be a story in that one, but I can't tell because IT'S IN FREAKING JAPANESE!! I repeat: PLEASE! Someone translate Jumpei Biji-ON. Consider this my first real mooch on this board.

Insane_Monkey

Dude, I have been there.  And it is all good.  I just need more...... Fill the craving.  Mmmmm.  As far as translating goes, I don't know a lick of Japanese.  If I did, I'd be translating that stuff left to right.  (or right to left.  Ha ha)   But thx for your contributions man.  I am trying to learn Japanese though.  Can't find places that offer it near me.  Hope some body can do it.  

tetsaru arigashi

• The Dudeface Master of What-Not
  • Ambassador of VIPER Knowledge
  • Gotta love them animu kerjiggletits physics. 8D
i think JG00's good with japanese...  i dunno if he'd be willing to translate an entire manga, though.  =/

Omnipitence

• Hey! Money Over Here!
  • Casual VIPER Fan
It's only 16 pages. And It doesn't even need to be scanlated, just a script will work fine.

Insane_monkey

Wait so you just want some one to make up a legit story that makes sense and give it to you?

Insane Monkey

• Casual VIPER Fan
hey, guys does anyone know where I can download "Mission of Darkness".  It is a GTS hentai.  Where some 50ft alien chick saves the human race by screwing some alien.  I am not a tenticle man myself, but I am willing to sacrifice.  Can anyone tell me where to get it.  I have been looking and can't find it.  (and don't say anime yume.com that torrent is dead)

Insane_Monkey

I posted this to keep the thread Alive, cause I think it might die soon.

Ellendesu

• Chatroom Psychiatrist
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • Sexier than Buddha. Harder than Jesus.
Threads here don't die, they just get pushed back until someone bumps them off the other pages. =D

IM

Oh.  Cool.