Author Topic: I can't understand what the infatuation with Asian girls is about.  (Read 17173 times)

Kiinan Yamasu

• The Half-Male Half-Female
  • Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • Hundred Burning Punch!
Re: I can't understand what the infatuation with Asian girls is about.
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2006, 08:22:03 pm »
*looks in horror at the twinkie he was eating*

Ew. o0;
Blazing Phoenix Pawaa, ABARE!

BIG-K14

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2006, 09:52:58 pm »
*eats a twinkie*

Ellendesu

• Chatroom Psychiatrist
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • Sexier than Buddha. Harder than Jesus.
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2006, 10:01:23 pm »
BAH-PSSH.  Vida Guerra pwns you in TEH FASE.

Bill - PT?  Physical Training? (been watching too much Full Metal jacket non-stop if such a thing is possible >_>)

PT was a female poster and a friend of mine.

She was also fucking hot.

ROMate

• Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • The very model of a forum moderator
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2006, 10:19:35 pm »
I can vouch for that. I miss her.

Bravery is better than a faint heart for a man seeking to put his nose out of doors. My fate and the number of my days has already been decided.

Centurion

• Spear Knight 92/50
  • Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2006, 10:21:26 pm »
I can vouch for that. I miss her.

I miss her too... Wate Wut?

*Wate-Wut cherry bursts*

ROMate

• Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • The very model of a forum moderator
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2006, 10:26:55 pm »
LOL XD

Bravery is better than a faint heart for a man seeking to put his nose out of doors. My fate and the number of my days has already been decided.

Ellendesu

• Chatroom Psychiatrist
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2006, 10:53:38 pm »
For reference, this is PT

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/billzodiac/404847401_l.jpg
I can't understand what the infatuation with Asian girls is about.

Yuka Takeuchi Fan

• Loseriffic Pervert
  • Engaged VIPER Fan
    • Yuka Takeuchi Fan's Severe Waste of Time
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2006, 11:33:41 pm »
If I may stick to Asian girls and ONLY Asian girls in my explanation as to why I understand the allure:

I think it's a lot of things that make me think they're often cute (not to say I don't find non-Asians cute, and if you need proof, take a nice long look at my giant collection of mostly not-Asian gallies I took pictures of and with at the last four conventions I went to. I still say the one I made into that chibby "Nancy" is one of the most smokin' girls I've ever been able to lay a hand on.).

Shit, I rambled again. I've noticed that the age train, if I may call it that, seems to impact Asians less like a ton of bricks than it seems to for most others. For most of them, I would've guessed the adults were at least ten years younger than they really were- and a youthful appearance is quite attractive to most people, me included, and Asians seem to have it a lot longer than most, in my experience and guesswork.

I also like how petite most of them are. I'm a VERY short person, being 5'7" if you hold the tape measure the right way, and I think being able to hug most of them to my chest regardless (based on appearance; guess how many times I've actually done such a thing?), which makes them seem cuter and less imposing to be around.

Then there's the quiet, softspoken angle most of them have. I can't stand being around most girls simply because they're loud, AND. THEY. DON'T. SHUT. UP, leading me to often have to deal with their loud motormouths. I've never seen an Asian girl yet that didn't have a cute, if not a little squeaky, mouse-quiet voice that's still fairly easy to hear.

Plus if you buy into all the geek stereotypes, they might stand some chance at being into the same stuff I like.

Works for me, I say.

Civility is overrated, don't you think?

tetsaru arigashi

• The Dudeface Master of What-Not
  • Ambassador of VIPER Knowledge
  • Gotta love them animu kerjiggletits physics. 8D
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2006, 11:41:56 pm »
If I may stick to Asian girls and ONLY Asian girls in my explanation as to why I understand the allure:

I think it's a lot of things that make me think they're often cute (not to say I don't find non-Asians cute, and if you need proof, take a nice long look at my giant collection of mostly not-Asian gallies I took pictures of and with at the last four conventions I went to. I still say the one I made into that chibby "Nancy" is one of the most smokin' girls I've ever been able to lay a hand on.).

Shit, I rambled again. I've noticed that the age train, if I may call it that, seems to impact Asians less like a ton of bricks than it seems to for most others. For most of them, I would've guessed the adults were at least ten years younger than they really were- and a youthful appearance is quite attractive to most people, me included, and Asians seem to have it a lot longer than most, in my experience and guesswork.

I also like how petite most of them are. I'm a VERY short person, being 5'7" if you hold the tape measure the right way, and I think being able to hug most of them to my chest regardless (based on appearance; guess how many times I've actually done such a thing?), which makes them seem cuter and less imposing to be around.

Then there's the quiet, softspoken angle most of them have. I can't stand being around most girls simply because they're loud, AND. THEY. DON'T. SHUT. UP, leading me to often have to deal with their loud motormouths. I've never seen an Asian girl yet that didn't have a cute, if not a little squeaky, mouse-quiet voice that's still fairly easy to hear.

Plus if you buy into all the geek stereotypes, they might stand some chance at being into the same stuff I like.

Works for me, I say.

i agree 9999%, YTF.  i can't stand girls that can break the sound barrier with their mouths...  >_<;

btw, i'm about 5'8", maybe 5'9" myself, so i'm not exactly tall either.  don't feel bad, YTF.  ^_^

and the fact that asian chicks are more petite, youthful, and have softer voices just makes it seem all the more naughty to hear them moaning when you're banging 'em.  >=D

...wow, after reading that last paragraph, i have a feeling some might think i was into loli...  O_O;

importgamer13

• The Professor Tomoe of the forum
  • Fan-fic writer. Anime/manga fan. Import gamer.
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2006, 11:46:54 pm »
i agree 9999%, YTF.  i can't stand girls that can break the sound barrier with their mouths...  >_<;

btw, i'm about 5'8", maybe 5'9" myself, so i'm not exactly tall either.  don't feel bad, YTF.  ^_^
I hear that...myself i don't mind girls that are taller than me(I'm 5 foot 8),but I can't stand motormouths either.

It's one thing to talk at length with a girl,and have long conversations,but when you get those girls that go on and on and won't let you get a word in...

Ugggh,someone get me a ballpein hammer.

Ellendesu

• Chatroom Psychiatrist
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2006, 09:22:09 am »
See thats why PT wins, shes half asian :D

bfg00

• Fleet Admiral
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2006, 08:15:59 pm »
Being 6'4" makes it a problem to be with short women, but meh.

Master of Ridley

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2006, 11:16:47 pm »
Ah. I'm not really short, being 6'0" - 6'1", however, I FUCKING HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET loudmouths and motormouths. Especially women who can never seem to stop complaining about little things.

To be honest, I think the silent and obedient thing may be a stereotype, but a woman who ages gracefully is a good thing. I've got unfortunate news for all of you though... independent of race, gravity >>>> big tits.

And that makes me a very sad monkey. *spanks himself* >_>

tetsaru arigashi

• The Dudeface Master of What-Not
  • Gotta love them animu kerjiggletits physics. 8D
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2006, 03:27:04 am »
gravity >>>> big tits.

now see, that's one advantage to being able to wield powerful spells like Gravigamujah VI and what not - you can prevent that sort of thing from happening, as well as keep 'em bouncing as long as you like!  =D

KingNitros

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2006, 01:52:19 pm »
now i'm not racist or anything, but i've never really been attracted to black women, sorry.  halle berry's probably the only hot black chick that i know of off the top of my head.  besides, where i went to school, most of the "sistas" weren't exactly desirable anyway.  in fact, a few of em that graduated with me in high school already have kids...  O_O;
yeah, I hear ya, I have seen only a few. and I am black! so I know what ya mean ((which brings up that steriotype of black guys going after white women, lol))
but anywho, I myself find white women more attractive than most asian women.

Centurion

• Spear Knight 92/50
  • Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2006, 05:14:12 pm »
Meh... only older white women are really all that attractive to me. I suppose its the MILF syndrome.

Centurion

• Spear Knight 92/50
  • Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2006, 05:20:14 pm »
yeah, I hear ya, I have seen only a few. and I am black! so I know what ya mean ((which brings up that steriotype of black guys going after white women, lol))
but anywho, I myself find white women more attractive than most asian women.

LOL that reminds me of Blazing Saddles. "WHERE DA WHITE WOMEN AT?!"

But I do respect your viewpoint.

KingNitros

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2006, 02:48:40 am »
LOL that reminds me of Blazing Saddles. "WHERE DA WHITE WOMEN AT?!"

But I do respect your viewpoint.
yup, sounds like me, lol!

Omnipitence

• Hey! Money Over Here!
  • Casual VIPER Fan
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2006, 04:40:04 am »
I'm 6'5", so I guess mine is "MONGO LIKE CANDY."

Strangly enough, I only tend to be attracted to women with slightly less-than-average looks (not counting the chest --'AH DEERRRR.) I don't know if it's because "perfect" women seem phony to me, or if it's because all of the hot girls i've ever met were total bitches. Or maybe both. Plus one more.

SOME WOMEN BREAK YOUR HEART. OTHERS BREAK YOUR SKULL.

MMX

• Bang the doll slowly.
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2006, 04:58:01 am »
For reference, this is PT

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/billzodiac/404847401_l.jpg
I can't understand what the infatuation with Asian girls is about.

wtf and this entire forum hasn't raised up and intranetz-stalked her to find her home address and then kidnapped her during the night?!

... I'm disappointed in you, HG.net.  Very, very disappointed.

edit:
Being 6'4" makes it a problem to be with short women, but meh.

What?  Bullocks, it does.  It lets you bounce 'em.  Know what I'm sayin'?  *NUDGE*  Giggity.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2006, 05:32:43 am by Bang Doll »