Author Topic: the biggest of the big  (Read 59488 times)

LordRyunson

• Ambassador of VIPER Knowledge
Re: the biggest of the big
« Reply #120 on: October 09, 2006, 02:28:58 pm »
Like what? Graphics error? Flames from a disgruntled individual? What?

MMX

• Bang the doll slowly.
« Reply #121 on: October 09, 2006, 03:29:31 pm »
Flames from a disgruntled individual?

I'm gonna guess that one.

tetsaru arigashi

• The Dudeface Master of What-Not
  • Gotta love them animu kerjiggletits physics. 8D
« Reply #122 on: October 10, 2006, 01:58:10 am »
I'm gonna guess that one.

Exactly.  It was bad enough that my creation of this thread originally caused an uproar (which I only did to make Takato-kun happy by making a separate thread suitable for the pictures I was gonna show him as well as anyone else who also wanted to, so there wouldn't be any thread-hijacking going on - I was aware that posting them would scare and offend some non-Bakunyuu-Baka people on this forum...  >=P).  And now that our recent flame-war has ended, I'd kinda like to see some peace around here...  ^_^;

...In other words, I'll only continue to post more of my most extreme pics if everyone else agrees NOT TO START ANOTHER STUPID-ASS FIGHT OVER IT.  I've said it once, and I'll say again - it's okay to not like something someone posts and disagree with them, but DON'T START A POINTLESS FLAME-WAR OVER IT!!!  It's extremely immature, and I've seen enough of it on this forum.  I've stressed this SO MANY TIMES in the past, but NOOOO, no one listens to Tetsaru when he tries to calm people down and avoid a fight.  I know I'm not a mod, and I know this isn't my forum (we Bakunyuu-Bakas ARE pretty much "refugees" here, lol), so maybe I shouldn't always be trying to uphold the peace around here... but I'm pretty sure Hyperguy would love to see more interesting posts than people yelling at each other like children all the time.

So... what do you guys say?

LordRyunson

« Reply #123 on: October 10, 2006, 12:07:48 pm »
Exactly.  It was bad enough that my creation of this thread originally caused an uproar (which I only did to make Takato-kun happy by making a separate thread suitable for the pictures I was gonna show him as well as anyone else who also wanted to, so there wouldn't be any thread-hijacking going on - I was aware that posting them would scare and offend some non-Bakunyuu-Baka people on this forum...  >=P).  And now that our recent flame-war has ended, I'd kinda like to see some peace around here...  ^_^;

...In other words, I'll only continue to post more of my most extreme pics if everyone else agrees NOT TO START ANOTHER STUPID-ASS FIGHT OVER IT.  I've said it once, and I'll say again - it's okay to not like something someone posts and disagree with them, but DON'T START A POINTLESS FLAME-WAR OVER IT!!!  It's extremely immature, and I've seen enough of it on this forum.  I've stressed this SO MANY TIMES in the past, but NOOOO, no one listens to Tetsaru when he tries to calm people down and avoid a fight.  I know I'm not a mod, and I know this isn't my forum (we Bakunyuu-Bakas ARE pretty much "refugees" here, lol), so maybe I shouldn't always be trying to uphold the peace around here... but I'm pretty sure Hyperguy would love to see more interesting posts than people yelling at each other like children all the time.

So... what do you guys say?

Well, you might want to start another thread about your works. I try to listen to your words of wisdom and agree with you, but some people just refuse to put all their anger in a little bottle.

Those people need to take anger management courses. And they better damn well pay attention, cause some people can only explain those once. 

Takato-kun

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #124 on: October 10, 2006, 01:19:31 pm »
yeah i want to see them tetsaru ^^

R-9

• Orky
  • Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • ORKS! ORKS! ORKS! ORKS! ORKS! ORKS! ORKS!
« Reply #125 on: October 10, 2006, 04:58:31 pm »
Well, they know what forum this is, they know that the thread title relates to it, and there's no one holding a gun to their head to look at them. If they want to prove their qualifications as Special Olympians, let them go for it.

Anyway, I feel a postin' urge coming on. Just some stuff from my monthly pic harvests.

Oh, little ice cream friends, Thog delay his boredom-driven rampage only for you.

LordRyunson

« Reply #126 on: October 10, 2006, 06:57:29 pm »
Wow R-9, that's really something! Are you sure those ladies can hold their own body weight? Just something out of curiosity.

R-9

• Orky
  • Serious VIPER Fanatic
« Reply #127 on: October 10, 2006, 07:07:29 pm »
In asking that question, you're assuming that I care about the physics of art. Since they seem comfortable with it, however, I would assume that the answer is yes.
Oh, little ice cream friends, Thog delay his boredom-driven rampage only for you.

Harada Fan

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #128 on: October 10, 2006, 07:36:21 pm »
LOL!  As soon as I saw the thread title, I knew there would be at least one Elflite pic in there.  That guy's known for drawing "universe-sized" breasts.  How delightfully absurd.  *thumbs up*

Just because you wanted it

http://www.nona.dti.ne.jp/~jade/www/Â

tetsaru arigashi

« Reply #129 on: October 10, 2006, 07:38:50 pm »
All right, but there better not be a DAMN SINGLE SOUL in this forum complain about it.  I'll post 'em up later then, probably in a rapidshare link or multiple .jpeg links (depending how many I got).  I like boobs as much as any other Bakunyuu-Baka around here - I just don't like inserting huge pics into the threads and make people have to scroll all the way through BOOBS that are bigger than 50-pt-sized all-caps letters, lol...  >_<;

BIG-K14

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
« Reply #130 on: October 10, 2006, 09:11:32 pm »
Hmm nice pics

LordRyunson

« Reply #131 on: October 10, 2006, 11:16:51 pm »
Same here Tetsaru. Elven ladies get all the good stuff!

Takato-kun

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #132 on: October 11, 2006, 03:40:26 am »
looks like yuukis boobs are much to small ^^ i should change this :3

nice pics

Ellendesu

• Chatroom Psychiatrist
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • Sexier than Buddha. Harder than Jesus.
« Reply #133 on: October 11, 2006, 03:48:56 pm »

tetsaru arigashi

« Reply #134 on: October 11, 2006, 08:46:08 pm »
Just post. Trust me.

All righty, maybe these'll tide you guys over for a while.  I may try to dig through my other miscellaneous pronz files for some other pics worthy of this thread...

http://rapidshare.de/files/36409226/extreme-bakunyuu-pics.rar.html

BIG-K14

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
« Reply #135 on: October 12, 2006, 09:43:34 pm »
Ok thank you for sharing

LordRyunson

« Reply #136 on: October 12, 2006, 11:49:16 pm »
Same here, even though there are some images I did see before.

R-9

• Orky
  • Serious VIPER Fanatic
« Reply #137 on: October 19, 2006, 06:05:01 pm »
And, one more from me.

BIG-K14

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
« Reply #138 on: October 20, 2006, 06:42:59 pm »
I give it a 9/10

Harada Fan

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #139 on: October 21, 2006, 08:42:51 pm »
And, one more from me.

Thats alot of babyoil. lol! Its glistening

but yeah its a good pic.