Author Topic: Yoko Matsugane Mega Post (Over 50 Pics Of Her Huge Titties)  (Read 14191 times)

tetsaru arigashi

• The Dudeface Master of What-Not
  • Ambassador of VIPER Knowledge
  • Gotta love them animu kerjiggletits physics. 8D
Re: Yoko Matsugane Mega Post (Over 50 Pics Of Her Huge Titties)
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2006, 01:48:12 am »
If you look at a website called Tokyo Topless,she's listed in her section (Near the very bottom of the overall gallery) as being(In centimeters) a 95H...dunno if that helps any for what you needed to know...

well, centimeters i can easily convert to inches (1 in. = about 2.5 cm), but i never understood how other countries measure their cup sizes...

here in the states, i heard that first you measure around the woman's chest underneath her breasts and record that number + 5.  this gives you the number used in the bra size.  then, measure around the fullest point of the woman's breasts (which should be mid-way between her shoulders and her elbows if you look from the side) and record that number.  finally, subtract the first number from the second.  the difference then designates the cup size:  1 in. = A cup, 2 = B, 3 = C, 4 = D, and so on, as far as i know.  i dunno if that's entirely accurate or not, though - i found this out in an old playboy magazine's advisor section.  =/

importgamer13

• The Professor Tomoe of the forum
  • Ambassador of VIPER Knowledge
  • Fan-fic writer. Anime/manga fan. Import gamer.
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2006, 08:14:13 am »
Ohhh...in any case,she looks pretty damn good to me. ^_^

marien

• Casual VIPER Fan
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2006, 04:08:53 pm »
I can't see shit is there a way to see them bigger ?
---ok i found out (though it aint working, no email for now)
sorry for crappy first post ^^
« Last Edit: May 25, 2006, 04:26:06 pm by marien »

lumberjack33

• OK
  • Engaged VIPER Fan
    • Dojinmule
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2006, 08:48:10 pm »
here in the states, i heard that first you measure around the woman's chest underneath her breasts and record that number + 5.  this gives you the number used in the bra size.  then, measure around the fullest point of the woman's breasts (which should be mid-way between her shoulders and her elbows if you look from the side) and record that number.  finally, subtract the first number from the second.  the difference then designates the cup size:  1 in. = A cup, 2 = B, 3 = C, 4 = D, and so on, as far as i know.  i dunno if that's entirely accurate or not, though - i found this out in an old playboy magazine's advisor section.  =/

I think it's the same here in Britishland, I heard something similar on the radio, on a coach, on the way back from a college-arranged trip to a university open day, although I think you add 5 if the number is odd, 4 if it's even.
DOJINMULE - dojinshi on the emule network, now with over 400 dojins

Taichi EX

• Casual VIPER Fan
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2006, 12:38:32 am »

Can I join the fanlisting???????!!!!!!!!
Destined to be King

marien

• Casual VIPER Fan
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2006, 12:47:41 pm »
huh... still ain't receiving no email from fapomatic, even if i joined and all :/
can these images be enlarged or can't they ? cause if so then my account is not working, therefore i'd ask for your help or advice