Author Topic: my fav. growing/inflation  (Read 116593 times)

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • 3000 posts of rediculousness and counting
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
      ・Dragon Quest Builders, Princess Peach: Showtime!
    • Sogna Digital Museum
Re: my fav. growing/inflation
« Reply #80 on: June 19, 2006, 10:10:03 pm »
Agreed. Some of your posts are worthwhile, but a great many are also pointless and rude. Tone it down or the secret police will come knocking.

~Shinta

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #81 on: June 19, 2006, 10:25:36 pm »
Shinta, may I level with you?

You're an asshole. Half the board hates you. I personally really want you off this damn board, and back to 4chan where you belong, and if you don't stop being a prick to everyone, there's a good chance I'll do something about you to get you out of everyone's face. GOT IT?
You are an asshole, can't you read? Oh wait, I forgot idiots that play crappy videogames don't read, they just make  shitty screencaps all day and fap to video game characters that nobody knows or cares about. I told Muhznit that he got Calamitythunder's name wrong, and then I laughed about how people forget names so easily. Calamity thunder misinterpretted and thought I was insulting his name. I chose not to say that he misinterpretted and ask if his screenhandle really was calamitythunder, and then you acted like a jackass, expected of someone with a name like Yuka Takeuchi Fan. Really what is up with that anyways? Isn't variable geo some really bad Streetfighter clone that nobody plays anymore? Oh wait I forgot it has a girl with boobs in it, it must be the best game ever.
Some 4chan users aren't little pathetic obsessed people like you that are only capable of fapping to anime girls with large breasts in a waitress outfit. Atleast a 4chan user is capable of learning most of the time and is usually set to do that, as opposed to you that has invalid html code dating back to the creation of your website 4 years ago, and had to recreate a message board 8 times before you figured out to put it on a reliable host that wasn't scraped off of some no-name Russian site, (and even then you had to put it on someone else's forum instead of actually buying a worthy webhost.)
I might be an asshole but atleast I am not an incompetant asshole like you people. Being an asshole is less than acceptable but being an incompetant asshole like you is sin. I am two years younger than you fools but atleast I have sanity and some dignity left, not having to use Emule connections or make useless animated gifs that aren't even funny. You don't need to make me go because I'm leaving you sad excuses for anime fans.

Yuka Takeuchi Fan

• Loseriffic Pervert
  • Engaged VIPER Fan
    • Yuka Takeuchi Fan's Severe Waste of Time
« Reply #82 on: June 19, 2006, 11:02:37 pm »
You don't need to make me go because I'm leaving you sad excuses for anime fans.

That would be the hopeful end result of my actions. You will not be missed.

Civility is overrated, don't you think?

tetsaru arigashi

• The Dudeface Master of What-Not
  • Ambassador of VIPER Knowledge
  • Gotta love them animu kerjiggletits physics. 8D
« Reply #83 on: June 20, 2006, 03:32:30 am »
You are an asshole, can't you read? Oh wait, I forgot idiots that play crappy videogames don't read, they just make  shitty screencaps all day and fap to video game characters that nobody knows or cares about. I told Muhznit that he got Calamitythunder's name wrong, and then I laughed about how people forget names so easily. Calamity thunder misinterpretted and thought I was insulting his name. I chose not to say that he misinterpretted and ask if his screenhandle really was calamitythunder, and then you acted like a jackass, expected of someone with a name like Yuka Takeuchi Fan. Really what is up with that anyways? Isn't variable geo some really bad Streetfighter clone that nobody plays anymore? Oh wait I forgot it has a girl with boobs in it, it must be the best game ever.
Some 4chan users aren't little pathetic obsessed people like you that are only capable of fapping to anime girls with large breasts in a waitress outfit. Atleast a 4chan user is capable of learning most of the time and is usually set to do that, as opposed to you that has invalid html code dating back to the creation of your website 4 years ago, and had to recreate a message board 8 times before you figured out to put it on a reliable host that wasn't scraped off of some no-name Russian site, (and even then you had to put it on someone else's forum instead of actually buying a worthy webhost.)
I might be an asshole but atleast I am not an incompetant asshole like you people. Being an asshole is less than acceptable but being an incompetant asshole like you is sin. I am two years younger than you fools but atleast I have sanity and some dignity left, not having to use Emule connections or make useless animated gifs that aren't even funny. You don't need to make me go because I'm leaving you sad excuses for anime fans.

yeah ~Shinta, you're kinda getting on my nerves too with your constant negativity.  that, and you were the first in my "ideal girl" thread to say you wanted a specific well-known star after i dictated NOT to post such things in an attempt to keep my thread going without any bullshit in it.  looks like YOU can't read either.  and if you're SOOO good at finding things like you say you are, then why the HELL did you even come here in the first place?  was it because you were trying to find friends who possibly shared the same interests as you??  well, i think you ended up at the wrong forum, man - the only jerks you'll even REMOTELY find around here will be the jerking off to the pics that everyone except YOU posted.  and if you're not comfortable being around people who jerk off to hentai, i'm sure you can find pleasure jerking off to the numerous posters of that j-pop idol in your room that you said you liked so much ON THE WRONG THREAD.  it's okay, we respect that you like her, ~Shinta - it's nothing different than the rest of us liking a bunch of cartoons that we know we can never really get.  but YOU, ~Shinta... YOU just demonstrated retaliation against us for liking something that you DON'T like.  if you don't agree with it, simply accept it and move on.  don't be an asshole about it.

King Zarkon

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • Planet Doom Represent
« Reply #84 on: June 20, 2006, 06:47:47 am »
...should have done away with him long ago. i'm suprised he hasnt pissed anyone off enough to get banned untill now.

DualSoul

• Not the real Haypeguy...
  • Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • Hello, I'm plain...
« Reply #85 on: June 20, 2006, 09:43:03 am »
I thought he was purposely being a troll until he left... how anticlimatic.

KingNitros

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #86 on: June 20, 2006, 12:04:34 pm »
Dayum, who put a pineapple up his ass?
I'm glad he's gone....

Kiinan Yamasu

• The Half-Male Half-Female
  • Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • Hundred Burning Punch!
« Reply #87 on: June 20, 2006, 03:29:03 pm »
That would be the hopeful end result of my actions. You will not be missed.

Heh heh, nice one with the Acts Of Gord-ism.
Blazing Phoenix Pawaa, ABARE!

importgamer13

• The Professor Tomoe of the forum
  • Fan-fic writer. Anime/manga fan. Import gamer.
« Reply #88 on: June 20, 2006, 05:16:39 pm »
Yeah,Shinta's attitude sucked.

BIG-K14

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
« Reply #89 on: June 20, 2006, 10:05:02 pm »
Ehhh the dude was stinken up the place.

Muhznit

• Some kind of RPG Platform Hentai Game
  • Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • Bakunyuu Otaku
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #90 on: June 21, 2006, 04:04:36 pm »
So... back to the target discussion of rapidly expanding bustlines....

importgamer13

« Reply #91 on: June 21, 2006, 04:52:09 pm »
So... back to the target discussion of rapidly expanding bustlines....
ture,true...anyone got any more GIFs of these?

Muhznit

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • Bakunyuu Otaku
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #92 on: June 22, 2006, 01:44:57 am »
Umm...
http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=25&f=4662.gif
my fav. growing/inflation

importgamer13

« Reply #93 on: June 22, 2006, 02:08:05 pm »
had to check Fapomatic to see it in action,but yeah,that's a ncie one. ^_^

Muhznit

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • Bakunyuu Otaku
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #94 on: June 22, 2006, 03:20:11 pm »
had to check Fapomatic to see it in action,but yeah,that's a ncie one. ^_^

Yeah, it's alright, but I just hate Fapomatic's habit of showing thumbnails instead of actual animation.

calamitythunder

• Casual VIPER Fan
« Reply #95 on: June 22, 2006, 06:23:44 pm »
I'm sorry to have caused a fuss everyone. I guess I should have picked another username.
Anyways, if you're looking for BE doujins, manga, movies or pretty much anything hentai-related I'd suggest going to www.hentaigeeks.com. You don't have join or pay to look this message board and it has a crapload of stuff. Edit: Sorry I forgot that it might make your life a living hell if you have slow computer. And I'm sorry if any of my replies are late. It's just 'cause I'm very busy all the time.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2006, 06:30:55 pm by calamitythunder »

Yuka Takeuchi Fan

• Loseriffic Pervert
  • Engaged VIPER Fan
    • Yuka Takeuchi Fan's Severe Waste of Time
« Reply #96 on: June 22, 2006, 06:32:04 pm »
I'm sorry to have caused a fuss everyone. I guess I should have picked another username.

YOU didn't cause a bit of fuss. That little mess with Shinta was about a month in the making, was HIS fault, and it just so happened that this specific event was where the trigger finally got pulled. I daresay because of this that you've done a FINE thing by picking your name as-is.

I might check out that link sometime, too. Don't worry Calamity!

Civility is overrated, don't you think?

calamitythunder

• Casual VIPER Fan
« Reply #97 on: June 22, 2006, 06:39:27 pm »
Thanks. And ~Shinta, I apologize for that misunderstanding. And while we're on the subject of me constantly apologizing, I'm quite sure that based on my (usually) polite manners, that my first words were please, thank you, sorry and kitty

Muhznit

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • Bakunyuu Otaku
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #98 on: June 22, 2006, 07:54:25 pm »
I might check out that link sometime, too. Don't worry Calamity!

*Checks* I saw a guy asking about BE Hentai, but otherwise nada.

KingNitros

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #99 on: June 23, 2006, 12:04:04 am »
Umm...
http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=25&f=4662.gif
my fav. growing/inflation

that one's a classic, lol