Author Topic: importgamer13's recent video game happenings...  (Read 2992 times)

importgamer13

• The Professor Tomoe of the forum
  • Ambassador of VIPER Knowledge
  • Fan-fic writer. Anime/manga fan. Import gamer.
importgamer13's recent video game happenings...
« on: April 24, 2006, 05:27:21 pm »
Those who have read my posts on Bakunyuu Baka in the past know i'm a fan of import games,and i buy a bunch of them from time to time.Well,I got two more import games again,this first one is Kunio-Kun Nekketsu Collection 3.

I did a blog review on my 1up.com page 'importgamer13' a few days ago,see it for full details.It collects two of the old japanese Famicon(NES) games and puts them on one GBA cart.The games featurd in this one are 'Ike Ike!Nekketsu Hockey-bu' (we almost got it in the USA as 'Crash N The Boys- Ice Challenge', but it was cancelled),and a particular game many USA gamers refer to as 'Technos Samurai',where the main character Kunio (AKA Alex or Crash)is in the days of the samurai,and his opponents resemble villians from River City Ransom.

This was a nice find (got it off Ebay),and i'm enjoying it alot!Also off Ebay i got a japanese Megaman game for the Famicom called Wily and Light's RockBoard-That's Paradise.In this game,Dr.Light,Dr.Wily, Roll, Dr.Cossack and Kalinka Cossack decide to determine who gets the world by how much property they own.The game plays similar to Monopoly,and supports 4 players.It also has 4 different 'maps' to play on,with different layouts.I've beaten two of the maps as Dr.Wily,and this one was alot of fun as well.

I had a girlfriend for awhile,but things weren't working out,so we're going to be just friends.In any case,i'm glad the site is back,and i hope to catch up with everyone soon!Take care all.