Author Topic: Tales of the dirty janitor, Elf's -saku series!  (Read 19601 times)

VelcroStraps

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
Re: Tales of the dirty janitor, Elf's -saku series!
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2010, 01:57:06 pm »
Yeah, Isaku definitely had a creepier look and atmosphere to the other games. I think part of that comes from the fact you're playing a character trying to escape the old scumbag, rather than playing as him yourself.

yeyek

• Casual VIPER Fan
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2011, 04:07:40 pm »
Yeah, Isaku definitely had a creepier look and atmosphere to the other games. I think part of that comes from the fact you're playing a character trying to escape the old scumbag, rather than playing as him yourself.
I love that part :) Can you recommend me some games (preferably H games) which have that theme?

Sorry for the long delay in replying.

Isaku has 3 endings: 1 bad ending + 2 good endings (one with Kotomi, the other one with Miyuki). I never get one of the good ending. I don't remember which one, but I think it's Kotomi ending. I always get Miyuki ending eventhough I follow the walkthrough. It happens both in the DOS/V and Windows version. Do you know what the correct requirements for each of the good ending?

About Shusaku, I played it until the last day when Shusaku confronted Eri (I think that's her name). I don't understand what happened. I had a feeling that the game restarted again but in different perspective (Eri's perspective). What should I do to complete the game?

About Kisaku, I didn't play much because I don't understand the game mechanic yet. Maybe you can point me a walkthrough?

silver

• VIPER Initiate
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2011, 07:49:22 pm »
the main heroine's Kotomi and Miyuki which does he love?

VelcroStraps

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2012, 03:30:29 pm »
I love that part :) Can you recommend me some games (preferably H games) which have that theme?

Sorry for the long delay in replying.
That's OK, just so long as you don't mind that it's taken me a while to wander back to this thread.
Anyway, I'm afraid I'm not much help here. I couldn't really recommend any other games of a similar nature, I don't know what determines which ending you get in Isaku and I've never played Kisaku, so I couldn't give you any guidance with it.

As for Shusaku, I think once the game restarts with Eri, you just play however you like until the game ends. I don't think there's any right or wrong choices at that point, and the game reaches its full conclusion when the weekend ends(you get a surreal ending sequence with the setting being taken apart, and the credits, if I remember correctly). Eri generally prevents you from doing any more spying/screwing, though I think you can get a few unique groping scenes in that scenario if you harrass the girls enough.

yeyek

• Casual VIPER Fan
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2013, 12:28:05 am »
@VelcroStraps:
I played Isaku (Windows version) again last month and I finally got Kotomi's ending :)
BTW, I found Kisaku artbook in ehentai. The title is "Kisaku Perfect Guide". It contains some kind of guide and some artworks. It's pretty good :)

yeyek

• Casual VIPER Fan
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2019, 05:39:08 pm »
Kisaku got a new game a few months ago. I'm not sure who made the game since Elf had been out of business years ago :cry. It seems to be a colaboration between Elf and Sei Shoujo (Empress, Starless, Discipline games). They release 2 games on the same day. One is Great Deceiver and the other is Kisaku-tachi. I haven't played any of them so I don't know the gameplay, although I suspect Kisaku is doing what he usually do, blackmailing girls for sex.

Kisaku-tachi
https://vndb.org/v25702

Great Deceiver
https://vndb.org/v25784