Author Topic: Viper M1 help  (Read 6181 times)

ShootGunner

• Perverted Judoka
  • Casual VIPER Fan
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・RSR or M1
    • Now Playing:
      ・Rising Storm 2
Viper M1 help
« on: May 16, 2015, 02:21:45 pm »
On the Viper M1 chapter called 'My Mothers' I can't figure out how to get to the sex scenes where the protaganist girl is fucked by a male slave and another scene where she is fucked by her boyfriend I assume. I've tried going a different route in the mansion and I've tried losing on purpose to the final boss and her minions and I still can't find the sex scene.

Here's what I'm trying to get to: http://g.e-hentai.org/s/39a8a8186f/221219-42 and http://g.e-hentai.org/s/1d6d46bdf9/191596-158

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • 3000 posts of rediculousness and counting
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
      ・Dragon Quest Builders, Princess Peach: Showtime!
    • Sogna Digital Museum
Re: Viper M1 help
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2015, 09:28:39 pm »
The first image isn't in M1.  It's from Typing VIPER.  The ending to be precise, so its very difficult to obtain through play.

For the second one, I think the branch you're looking for is earlier in the game.  By the time you get to Rei's mansion its too late to change which scene you get.  Maybe this will help: GameFAQ's walkthrough

ShootGunner

• Perverted Judoka
  • Casual VIPER Fan
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・RSR or M1
    • Now Playing:
      ・Rising Storm 2
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2015, 04:48:43 pm »
Ahh I see. Thank you!!

tinalmew

• VIPER Initiate
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2015, 10:50:30 pm »
Actually there is three ending for My Mothers
1) Go to Train Station first -  BAD END
2) Go to Park first - GOOD END
3) Lose the fight in Rei's building = BAD END2 (no matter which route you choose in 1) or 2))

For other endings is from two other games
1) Viper Typing
2) Viper Paradise - Black (I remember is black, with Mika bounded and raped by 2 minions)

blearywort

• VIPER Initiate
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2016, 08:56:45 pm »
so i know this topic is kinda dead but i figured i'd try asking here at least:

For the Mayworks, my copy of M1 won't initiate the good (or bad) endings aside from going to the school. Any ideas how to work around that?

(For reference whenever I try to go to the factory instead of starting the cutscene i hit an invisible wall)

Rai

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・VIPER-M1
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2016, 09:53:48 pm »
When you hit the scene where the two aliens start arguing and after you use the Look and Think options, two more options appear. The third, "Run Away" takes you right to the map where you can only get the bad ends by running into the aliens, all the spots with unique endings are locked out. That's likely what you're experiencing. Instead, you want to pick the fourth option, "Listen", and have the aliens explain their backstory. When you exit to the map after that, the locations like the factory are opened up.