Author Topic: Bunny girls to celebrate The Year of the Rabbit  (Read 13436 times)

Asukachan

• VIPER Animator
  • Serious VIPER Fanatic
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・VIPER-CTR, VIPER-F40
    • Now Playing:
      ・Popful Mail (Sega CD)
    • VIPER ANIMATION Blog
Re: Bunny girls to celebrate The Year of the Rabbit
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2011, 04:53:22 pm »
I have a whole CG collection of these games somewhere. I'll have to look around for them and post them.

yeyek

• Casual VIPER Fan
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2011, 05:12:57 pm »
Post bunny girl pictures you like to celebrate 2011 - the Year of the Rabbit.  I'll start with a few VIPER images from the last one 12 years ago.

(Yes I know China, where the animal zodiac originates, doesn't start its new year for a few more weeks, but countries using the Gregorian calendar and also celebrate the animal zodiac, like Japan, are now in the Year of the Rabbit, so please don't gripe to me about this.)

I saw this picture of Akira Honnoji. Why is she like Yuka Takeuchi from Variable Geo? I'm not that familiar with Viper series because my Japanese sucks. And it was so long time ago since I last played Viper series.

PS. How do I put thumbnails instead of picture using IMG tag? Thanks.

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • 3000 posts of rediculousness and counting
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
      ・Dragon Quest Builders, Princess Peach: Showtime!
    • Sogna Digital Museum
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2011, 07:35:47 am »
PS. How do I put thumbnails instead of picture using IMG tag? Thanks.

Either use the attachment tool (under Additional Options) or use an img tag inside of a url tag, ie, (url=fullsize.jpg)(img)thumbnail.jpg(/img)(/url), where the parentheses are square brackets.

By the way, I already posted that image :-P

yeyek

• Casual VIPER Fan
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2011, 06:38:50 pm »
Either use the attachment tool (under Additional Options) or use an img tag inside of a url tag, ie, (url=fullsize.jpg)(img)thumbnail.jpg(/img)(/url), where the parentheses are square brackets.

By the way, I already posted that image :-P
It is indeed the image that you posted :)

Do you know why Yuka Takeuchi from Variable Geo is similar to the girl in that picture (she's from Viper series, right)? I also notice there's another girl who looks like Jun from VG. Were they drawn by the same artist?

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • 3000 posts of rediculousness and counting
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
      ・Dragon Quest Builders, Princess Peach: Showtime!
    • Sogna Digital Museum
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2011, 09:21:52 am »
It is indeed the image that you posted :)

Do you know why Yuka Takeuchi from Variable Geo is similar to the girl in that picture (she's from Viper series, right)? I also notice there's another girl who looks like Jun from VG. Were they drawn by the same artist?

Yes, it's the same artist, Takahiro Kimura (木村貴宏), though he worked under a false name (Awaji Sugawara) when doing VIPER.  Google his true name if you want to know more.

V.G. came first, so technically Akira copied Yuka.  You can also see similarities between V.G's Chiho and F40's Lilia, V.G.'s Kaori and F40's Seera, and On Air's Yuuka and F40's Raika.  Quite a few other influences between his works if you look close enough.