Author Topic: Bakunyuuku Baka  (Read 7743 times)

Hyperguy

• Retired Admin 2004-2012
  • Forum Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • o/
Bakunyuuku Baka
« on: March 08, 2005, 02:10:34 am »
According to the front page of YTF's site the Bakunyuuku Baka forum is down for the fifth time.  It's kind of sad really, since it's starting to seem like just as its regaining all of its members and gaining some momentum it abruptly goes down(or some other issue) leaving eiken and YTF to restart from scratch.

If you didn't know already, the original Bakunyuuku Baka is where the whole Viper thumbnail theatre thing got started.  The original one was badass and in part inspired me to create The H-Forum.

The reason why it's going down this time is because Martin Rogers(former site admin for Trusted Host, the site that hosted BB before it went down the fourth time) is selling his site dr-host.co.uk, and it also happens to be the host for the latest incarnation of Bakunyuuku Baka.

Edit: As of this writing the forum's not down yet.  All the same it could be gone by the end of the month. Please show eiken some support and gain some more insight into the matter by posting in this thread at the Bakunyuuku Forums.

Bgrmystr2

• Engaged VIPER Fan
Bakunyuuku Baka
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2005, 11:07:10 pm »
HEY! I went to BB and it said "This account has been suspended."

I believe this means that BB is now down again...
What do you think?
"Why are there two huge boob-like things on Kobayashi's head?" - Poemy ~ Puni Puni Poemy
"Coolie!" - Su ~ Love Hina
Just callz me:
~Prezident Bakunyuu-Baka-Sensei-Chan~

Hyperguy

• Forum Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • o/
Bakunyuuku Baka
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2005, 06:16:15 am »
It's down alright.  No word on whether it'll come back up.  If it does, hopefully eiken will be able to find reliable hosting before then.

Hyperguy

• Forum Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • o/
Bakunyuuku Baka
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2005, 10:51:36 am »
Bakunyuuku Baka's latest (and possibly last) incarnation: http://forum.yukatakeuchifan.anihost.ru/

Yuka Takeuchi Fan

• Loseriffic Pervert
  • Engaged VIPER Fan
    • Yuka Takeuchi Fan's Severe Waste of Time
Bakunyuuku Baka
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2005, 03:58:27 pm »
Yeah. It was somewhere around that point that I managed to get a second 'helper host' that decided to, well, help out.

I know jack shit about operating a message board so I left most of the particulars to him. Here's to hoping that no one minds.

Civility is overrated, don't you think?