Forum > VIPER Girl of the Year 2010 Tournament

Miki (1) vs Carrera (2): VGOTY2010: Green Division Final

(1/3) > >>

JG:
vs.

Miki, the darling of the Carrerachan image board faces off against it's namesake in a matchup of two of VIPER's most sultry vixens in the Green Division final.

But which one advances to the Final Four?

Satoru182:
Carrera the obvious choice!

Archman:
This is by far the hardest decision for me this year and last year.  I think both girls are hot as hell, both are in great games.  As far as quality of scenes, I think Miki might have the best in all of Viper, maybe second only to Cala's.  Hell, her gifs are still used as ads for hentai sites years and years later!  But Carrera's scenes are pretty high up the ladder too and she's got such a larger body of work.  I mean, she's the star of the only Viper movie!  Just one quick glance of her "come hither" finger gesture gif, you know what I'm talking about, sends shivers up my spine.  Right now, I'm just not sure.  Good god this is hard!

JG:

--- Quote from: Archman on April 06, 2010, 12:43:49 am ---This is by far the hardest decision for me this year and last year.

--- End quote ---

Miki and Carrera were in different divisions last year and did not meet.

--- Quote from: Archman on April 06, 2010, 12:43:49 am ---I mean, she's the star of the only Viper movie!

--- End quote ---

Unless you count Moena from the cancelled Z3, which went off to become Angel Blade.

Archman:
I just meant that this match-up was harder than any others I've had to make between any of the girls this year and last year.  Not that I had to pick this match-up last year.  Did not know that about Angel Blade, interesting. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version