Author Topic: MLGpro.com Touraments  (Read 3771 times)

BryceDraven

• VIPER Initiate
    • http://kurairyu.hyperguy.net
MLGpro.com Touraments
« on: August 19, 2005, 05:17:21 pm »
Hey guys, I am a tourament player. I am not trying to... ad for them but I am going to a tourament for MLGpro.com next month for Super Smash Bros. Melee. They also have Halo, Halo 2 and Tekken 5 at the tourament. I am just going with a friend and signing up for the 2v2 and free for all for SSBM.

Fighting gamez kick arse! Oh and did you see Arena on G4 TV? One of the games their playing on the game show was Gulity Gear X2. ^.^
"What pain.. so sweet.. so alive! Pain is such a vital part of realizing one's existence."~Albedo

ROMate

• Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • The very model of a forum moderator
MLGpro.com Touraments
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2005, 12:06:31 am »
Where's this tournament being held at? And what did they say about GGX2 on G4? I don't watch it if I can help it, since they never show any games I like, but I'm curious.

Bravery is better than a faint heart for a man seeking to put his nose out of doors. My fate and the number of my days has already been decided.

Hyperguy

• Retired Admin 2004-2012
  • Forum Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • o/
MLGpro.com Touraments
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2005, 02:12:16 pm »
Usually anytime they ever play 2D fighters on Arena is when they need a tie breaker or a filler game.  Otherwise all they show are first person and third person shooters, and when they do bring out the 2D fighters the players play them poorly, as in not knowing how to perform basic hadokens.

About that tournament...

Give 'em hell Bryce. I'm rooting for you.