Author Topic: POLL TIME! YEAH!  (Read 8826 times)

Anonymous

POLL TIME! YEAH!
« on: February 22, 2005, 10:36:54 pm »
Behold! A Poll! About Foamy!

At www.illwillpress.com, Something lurks... Foamy! (Thunder clap) The Lord and Master! The Hell-forgotten squirrel! He rants about people, eats doghnuts with the creamy cheese, lives with his gothic owner... HELLA funny. Go see him and tell me what you think.

kirby

• Engaged VIPER Fan
POLL TIME! YEAH!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2005, 11:11:14 pm »
its not working ! :( all i get is a search page asking me if it the correct url

Bgrmystr2

• Engaged VIPER Fan
POLL TIME! YEAH!
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2005, 11:25:08 pm »
I typed those options for two hours strait! NOOO! Oh well... HOLY?! I WAS A GUEST?! OH MY GOD! I even CHECKED the profile... I clicked the "back" button and, TO NO AVAIL, I no post the poll...Weeeeell, ok I'ma try again...

So, APARENTLY, members CAN'T post polls and guests can. And the poll doesnt even get POSTED. ARRRG!

Ok, Here's the question...

The word of Foamy really seems to be flowing. What do you think about Foamy? Will YOU spread the word?

A: - Oh Hell yeah! I shall no doubt spread the word of Foamy! He IS my Lord and Master! "Yo, Bob! Come see Foamy! He's this kick ass squirrell....."

B: - Yeah, Foamy's cool and all. But Spread the word? Eh... I'll tell 'em later...

C: - Woah! That's a little too much gothic evil for me... Umm... Hey, I'm may not be interested but I'm a nice guy so I'll help spread the word... "Hey, Robert! There's this cartoon online, and I think you might like it. Come and see!"

D: - Uhmm... Dude, I'm not gonna be mean or nothin', but this stuff is just not for me. But I'm sure many people out there will help you. Go find THEM... I've got things to do...

OK! Choose and post! A,B, C, or D. Come on! And NO side answers either! I'm doing this for a club at school and I need like exact results. And DON'T waste time by telling me you didn't like it if you didnt go and see it. This is, like, totally lineage, man. (whatever that means...) Go see it and THEN tell me. And for all you bakas out there who dont understand anything, It's either,

A: - I Love it and I'll spread the word! Right now!

B: - I like it but I won't spread the word...

C: - I do not like it, but I'm such a nice guy so I'll spread the word for ya' anyway.

D: - I'm not one for gothic things, and I'm not gonna spread the word for something I dont like.

Good luck and have fun! Remember! All whom appose Foamy will be condemed from Squirrely Wrath!

Update:
Quote from: kirby
its not working ! :( all i get is a search page asking me if it the correct url

Here's the website... http://www.illwillpress.com/

Update #2! I shall keep all poll results HERE! If you wanna keep count to, Go for it!, the more I know about the results, the better!

A= 1
B= 0
C= 0
D= 0

There is a NEW episode of Foamy! Check it out! Thanks!
"Why are there two huge boob-like things on Kobayashi's head?" - Poemy ~ Puni Puni Poemy
"Coolie!" - Su ~ Love Hina
Just callz me:
~Prezident Bakunyuu-Baka-Sensei-Chan~

kirby

• Engaged VIPER Fan
POLL TIME! YEAH!
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2005, 05:17:43 pm »
Holy shit that is freaken hilarious...in a sick way but still that is good

A!

Bgrmystr2

• Engaged VIPER Fan
POLL TIME! YEAH!
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2005, 07:10:26 pm »
Quote from: kirby
i choose E cause i dunno wtf your talking about because im practicly hentai virgin and deprived of the good stuff.....when i do find out i will prolly change it to A
^_^ You do that. I put the website there today. (update! Yay!) Go see and tell me what you think. Thanks!
"Why are there two huge boob-like things on Kobayashi's head?" - Poemy ~ Puni Puni Poemy
Just callz me:

Hyperguy

• Retired Admin 2004-2012
  • Forum Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • o/
POLL TIME! YEAH!
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2005, 08:33:13 pm »
Sooo...Why not just create a new topic with a working poll?

Bgrmystr2

• Engaged VIPER Fan
POLL TIME! YEAH!
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2005, 05:45:26 pm »
Because it don't work... I tried... :(  and i'm also lazy. :D  And i cant make more than two options... Which sucks... :cry:
Just callz me:

Bgrmystr2

• Engaged VIPER Fan
POLL TIME! YEAH!
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2005, 10:11:24 am »
MUAHAHAHAHA! go poll! It's there now. YAY!  :D
Just callz me: