Author Topic: Introduce yourself here!  (Read 221919 times)

Ellendesu

• Chatroom Psychiatrist
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • Sexier than Buddha. Harder than Jesus.
Re: Introduce yourself here!
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2005, 06:55:53 pm »
I'm a magician dude, (For real) The deck is ALWAYS in my favour.

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • 3000 posts of rediculousness and counting
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
      ・Dragon Quest Builders, Princess Peach: Showtime!
    • Sogna Digital Museum
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2005, 07:07:40 pm »
macadamia nut cookies
+1 rep for mentioning yummy delicacies (and it goes great with fried chicken!)

Ellendesu

• Chatroom Psychiatrist
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2005, 07:38:05 pm »
+1 rep for mentioning yummy delicacies (and it goes great with fried chicken!)

Lol Shit dude, what doesn't go great with fried chicken?

pt

• The Forum's Cutest User
  • Engaged VIPER Fan
  • Named after this text field.
« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2005, 10:13:48 pm »
So, why don't think you're cool?  Is it because you've yet to slam into a slim jim?

yes, in truth I've never had a slim jim  : (

Ellendesu

• Chatroom Psychiatrist
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2005, 10:20:12 pm »
yes, in truth I've never had a slim jim  : (

PT you are coming over now because your soul is in danger.

You must snap into a slim jim. Now.

Cole Tyger

• The Dark Lord of Overkill
  • Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • Master of the K-girl Fanfic
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2005, 11:37:58 am »
always stacked in your favor?

not hardly

Ellendesu

• Chatroom Psychiatrist
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2005, 11:43:29 am »
It's true, in magic the cards are stacked in my favour. (lol ever been to a magic shop?)

Not in actual card games or anything though, that would be cheating...though I will confess to using sleight of hand to win a couple hands worth of money back at a poker game.

:P

Mediocrity

• Idea Factory Fan - PLEASE IGNORE
  • Engaged VIPER Fan
  • the neverending sunlight is so blinding it's cruel
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2005, 03:08:57 pm »
The cards were perpetually against me in M:tG. I could never win any games, because I could never draw anything useful, despite my decks being meticulously crafted.

Anything involving chance ends in failure unless I have a bonus of at least +20.
"My son is sixteen, my wife is dead, and you're an asshole." - Jessie to Citan, Xenogears: A Rope of Robots, Part 19

Cole Tyger

• The Dark Lord of Overkill
  • Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • Master of the K-girl Fanfic
« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2005, 11:57:39 pm »
heh, you guys would freak if i unveiled deckzilla then

Kiinan Yamasu

• The Half-Male Half-Female
  • Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • Hundred Burning Punch!
« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2005, 12:27:51 am »
I am ZeroVirus... and I am a bakunyuu fan...
Blazing Phoenix Pawaa, ABARE!

Ellendesu

• Chatroom Psychiatrist
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2005, 12:29:43 am »
Bakunyuu huh? Well I'll have to keep my eyes on you. I hear your kind can't be trusted, you start problems!  BACK PROBLEMS!

HURR HURR GET IT LOL cause...big tits...hurt spines...hah...hah...

*hides in shame*

Mediocrity

• Idea Factory Fan - PLEASE IGNORE
  • Engaged VIPER Fan
  • the neverending sunlight is so blinding it's cruel
« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2005, 12:40:18 pm »
Have a taco, Bill.

PS: I like Gackt, too. And I thought Bujingai was a good game.
"My son is sixteen, my wife is dead, and you're an asshole." - Jessie to Citan, Xenogears: A Rope of Robots, Part 19

Ellendesu

• Chatroom Psychiatrist
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2005, 02:13:18 pm »
Have a taco, Bill.

PS: I like Gackt, too. And I thought Bujingai was a good game.

Good to know I'm not alone, whats your favourite song? I have a few...U+K is really good though, and most of the Mars album actually...

Bujingai is great, it's just really frickin' hard XD

Bluelyth

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2005, 07:29:04 pm »
Damn cool site...

About me: I'm a dirty old man, I organise my hentai in character name folders, I rip and animate my own Viper gifs cuz I don't trust anyone else to do it for me (+ I have too much time on my hands), my weakness is being asked who's my favorite viper character.. pick a day of the week pal, Photoshop+ImageReady+eMule are my best friends, and ... I think toast is yummy.

My most recent discovery: starving yourself while you have the flu gives a wicked buzz....wheeeeee!

Ellendesu

• Chatroom Psychiatrist
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2005, 07:57:14 pm »
Damn cool site...

About me: I'm a dirty old man, I organise my hentai in character name folders, I rip and animate my own Viper gifs cuz I don't trust anyone else to do it for me (+ I have too much time on my hands), my weakness is being asked who's my favorite viper character.. pick a day of the week pal, Photoshop+ImageReady+eMule are my best friends, and ... I think toast is yummy.

My most recent discovery: starving yourself while you have the flu gives a wicked buzz....wheeeeee!

With that introduction, you are my new fucking hero, congrats.

Bluelyth

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #55 on: December 11, 2005, 12:06:31 am »
With that introduction, you are my new fucking hero, congrats.

Lmao, thanks. Guess I came to the right place then.

Hyperguy

• Retired Admin 2004-2012
  • Forum Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • o/
« Reply #56 on: December 12, 2005, 12:54:47 pm »
Damn cool site...

I'm the same way.  I try to organize all of the things I download just in case somewhere down the line someone else needs it.  I've got a pretty good library of doujinshi organized, though my CG set library and random image library are very disorganized.

I hate some of the Viper gifs I've come across, sometimes so much so that I can't help but reanimate and reoptimize them.  Like the gif sets for Viper V6, V8, V16, and some in F40.  I look at them and tell myself "I can do a better job than this," but don't because I don't want to make the time for it.  At most I'll reanimate 5 or 6 I really like before moving onto something else.

Photoshop and ImageReady are my sword and shield.  I've yet to find a better image manipulating program, and believe me, I've looked.

Bluelyth

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #57 on: December 12, 2005, 08:34:16 pm »
I'm the same way.  I try to organize all of the things I download just in case somewhere down the line someone else needs it.  I've got a pretty good library of doujinshi organized, though my CG set library and random image library are very disorganized.

I hate some of the Viper gifs I've come across, sometimes so much so that I can't help but reanimate and reoptimize them.  Like the gif sets for Viper V6, V8, V16, and some in F40.  I look at them and tell myself "I can do a better job than this," but don't because I don't want to make the time for it.  At most I'll reanimate 5 or 6 I really like before moving onto something else.

Photoshop and ImageReady are my sword and shield.  I've yet to find a better image manipulating program, and believe me, I've looked.

I'm a bit opposite, my CG sets are very organised but my doujinshi is all over the place lol. Theres only so much that can be done with random images tho.

One of the major reasons I like to extract my own images from the games is so i can interchange and swap backgrounds. A good example is with CTR, with some background swaping and simple editing i was able to combine both Asuka scenes into one long scene. I also used a pantie ripping scene from F-40, added a bed lining to the bottom and the guys bedroom wall behind it and it worked out beutifully. I'll see if i have it stored on this harddrive and put it up if i can find it. (or I can just remake it).

I used to be a rather hardcore gamer... Photoshop replaced that within a week. After i figured out Imageready I stopped leaving the house entirely lol. On occasion I also use Fireworks, but thats only when i get a broken gif that IR can't open, or when IR breaks a gif while saving it, i'll just resave it with Fireworks. I think i mentioned somewhere on here that I like to make AVI's from gifs also, I use Blaze Media Convert for that, hasn't don't too badly. I'm trying to learn to use Adobe Aftereffects, but i think that might be a bit too big for me to figure out on my own ><.

Cutio

• Casual VIPER Fan
  • Prinny dood...?
« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2005, 12:49:14 am »
Cutio here.......... resident legal booze getter.  I got what you need so send me your requests.

Yuka Takeuchi Fan

• Loseriffic Pervert
  • Engaged VIPER Fan
    • Yuka Takeuchi Fan's Severe Waste of Time
« Reply #59 on: January 06, 2006, 03:34:01 am »
Heya... My name's Bo... I'm an amazingly nervous person who panics WAY too easily and takes stress very poorly. I don't show it so much online if I'm not in the middle of one of my panic attacks, in which case, contact me only if you want to cut the blue wire (it's always the RED wire, RED...).

I like video games a whole lot, and anime too. As you can expect from this, girls hate me. I try to not like them back but this gets very tricky, sometimes culminating in hellish grudges that cannot be dispelled through any means less than execution (theirs or mine). Get me going on this topic and I will bring SOMEBODY down with me. Guaranteed. But anime boobies, which I really like, are okay.

I draw but I'm kinda crappy at it, so I mostly stick to the video games. For some reason, I decided I wanted to be a teacher (I wonder if Rei, Tohko, Komon, Saori, or any of those others had anything to do with this?). I'm a lot more upbeat and happy around kids for some reason.

I also tend to completely disjunct topics.

Civility is overrated, don't you think?