Author Topic: Introduce yourself here!  (Read 217504 times)

Hyperguy

• Retired Admin 2004-2012
  • Forum Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • o/
Introduce yourself here!
« on: July 12, 2005, 02:10:43 pm »
There's a lot of people on this forum who lurk and never post, so here's a thread so the particularly shy or socially clumsy people (and everyone else) has an opportunity to introduce themselves! Even if we already know you, go ahead and post anyway!  I'm sure there's plenty of people who don't know who the heck you are!

Here, I'll go first.

My name's Hyperguy. [applause]

I like things like video games, pina coladas, and your mom.  One time I got into a fight with Godzilla and gave him a black eye. Bitch came steppin' and got knocked all way back to fucking Tokyo.

I visit highervoltage.net's forums and 4chan when I'm supposed to be updating.  Consequently, I can eat peanut butter, but not in sandwiches.

Tell us about yourself! =D

Cole Tyger

• The Dark Lord of Overkill
  • Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • Master of the K-girl Fanfic
Introduce yourself here!
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2005, 05:16:18 pm »
Cole Tyger

creater of image packs and general all around coolness

my main hangout can be accessed by the link in my sig

Doctor_Raven

• Ambassador of VIPER Knowledge
  • Lone Guardian of Cybertron
Introduce yourself here!
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2005, 07:28:50 pm »
Doctor_Raven

A traveller through the internet aboard a police box that can go anywhere in time and space.  Usually scrounging other areas, like 4chan, for viable material of Viper origin.
ಠ_ಠ
I saw what you did there.

ROMate

• Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • The very model of a forum moderator
Introduce yourself here!
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2005, 11:23:26 pm »
I'm Hyperguy's roommate. I live about twenty paces from the webmaster's room. I pester him for Viper and other hentai stuff via our apartment's network, and play against him in Guilty Gear X2 a lot. I'm a dedicated Potemkin player, but I know a bit about the other characters too, so I guess that makes me the go-to guy on the forum for Guilty Gear? I dunno. Otherwise, I'm a cynical dude with lots of statues of hawt fictitious chicks on my desk.

Bravery is better than a faint heart for a man seeking to put his nose out of doors. My fate and the number of my days has already been decided.

DualSoul

• Not the real Haypeguy...
  • Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • Hello, I'm plain...
Introduce yourself here!
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2005, 10:43:13 am »
DualSoul [golf clap]

I like much of anything produced by oriental culture.  I enjoy early evening visits to all-you-can-eat sushi bars, attempting to eat the chefs out of house and home, and long walks on short beaches.  Alcohol is my friend.

Been enjoying the Viper games since 1998 (I have a thing for red heads in anime-style...)  I'm a big fan of video games, but I can't compare to you guys with your fighters... o_O

Hyperguy

• Forum Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • o/
Introduce yourself here!
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2005, 01:58:14 am »
Welcome to the H-Forum DualSoul. =D

I like red heads too.  Barrel Roll roomate really isn't all that great at fighting games, he only wins 95% of the time I let him.  Usually if I taunt in the match at all he gets an instant win. =D

Barrel Roll Roomate don't mess. O  3O

I also like Kei from Dirty Pair Flash, that one red headed chick from Kotetsu, Chocolate Misu, Kohaku, and a whole bunch of other red headed lasses.  If I continue, this will somehow degenerate into the red head anime womens thread.

Now, onto the next introduction!

Akuma

• Casual VIPER Fan
Introduce yourself here!
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2005, 02:04:14 am »
おなまえ わ ごうき です。

えいご で あまり はなせません。

"Fell how weak you truly are!"

"Messatsu Gou Hadou!"

Cole Tyger

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
Introduce yourself here!
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2005, 11:02:15 am »
and in responce to that i feel the need to put this up

Bgrmystr2

• Engaged VIPER Fan
Introduce yourself here!
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2005, 06:11:09 pm »
Awesomeness, Cole... Pure awesomeness.

Anyhoo, Bgrmystr2 here. (only because Bgrmystr was my dad)

Erm, lessee... I'm 17. My B-day just passed. July 2

I like Halo2, Yuri (girl from Dirty Pair Flash) hentai, boobs (duh), anime, manga, my friends, other stuff... (not in that order)

My school friends call me Bakunyuu-Baka-Sensei-Chan. Simply put, I have more than double of all my friends' anime/manga put together. ($780 collected in 2 1/2 years) I'll be the prezident of the AniManga Club next school year. I'm the teacher of Anime 101 during school time, and as far as I've seen, my friend Nancy is the ONLY one to rival me in knoledge of anime and manga titles. But, I think my title fits. Ya' think?

And a good and bad perk of my life: I'm not offended by anything anime.
I prefer not to look at yaoi, (I'm a guy. duh) but if need be..... ~_~
I HAVE seen worse...

I personally welcome anyone on the H-Forum.

WELCOME!
"Why are there two huge boob-like things on Kobayashi's head?" - Poemy ~ Puni Puni Poemy
"Coolie!" - Su ~ Love Hina
Just callz me:
~Prezident Bakunyuu-Baka-Sensei-Chan~

Snorlax.RAYZR

• Addicted to Guru
  • Ambassador of VIPER Knowledge
  • TEIYAH !!!!!
Introduce yourself here!
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2005, 06:56:16 pm »
I'm Sorrowful. I own Akuma. That's all you need to know.

Misogi!!!!

(chops the world in half)

You all know THAT's unbeatable. The Shun Goku Satsu is second to that, that that deals a fuckload of damage.

and finally... "Kongou Kokuretsu Zan"

See? Shin Akuma owns Akuma ANYDAY!

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • 3000 posts of rediculousness and counting
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
      ・Dragon Quest Builders, Princess Peach: Showtime!
    • Sogna Digital Museum
Introduce yourself here!
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2005, 10:38:10 pm »
I am JG.  Those are my initials, but I don't just give out what they stand for to just anybody.

During the day I'm a software programmer. I work too hard and have too much stress. But I have more money than any of you. Then again, you have youth. (Let's face it, I'm probably way too old to be into this stuff.)

I've liked the Viper games since coming across Viper-BTR back in the late 90s. I'm not really into anime or manga as much as h-games.

I've been teaching myself Japanese (even built myself my own Japanese translation database) for the past 8 or 9 months or so.  Being able to understand what goes on in h-games and mangas makes a huge difference in the amount of enjoyment you can get from them.  Just being able to understand what's going on in the Viper games has made me something of the authority on them around here. I'm currently working on putting that knowledge into a Sogna-related informational web site that should be ready to fly later this year.

Unlike everyone else around here, I despise fighting games. I'll tolerate V.G. though.

I'm also not that big on redheads.  Give me a cute, petite blonde instead.  Glasses are a plus.  It's no secret that I am the world's biggest Karin-chan otaku.

I also resumed drawing last year, but don't do much of it. As much as I'm impressed by my output, I'd rather spend my free time doing other things to be honest.

kirby

• Engaged VIPER Fan
Introduce yourself here!
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2005, 05:50:31 pm »
*Enters Kirby* wassupi during the day i pretty much sit on my ass and get paid for it.......fighting games are alright...as long as i can own the person next to me with a ultimate move they have never seen before....funny stuff...anyway im all new to hentai and every thing so half the time i don't post cause i dunno wtf is going on half the time   :og but all source of knowing stuff...cause i can't spell....has come from this site and many of the ppl around...just bought my self an airsoft gun and am totaly n00b with it ...i think that just about covers it.

YeldellGW

• Engaged VIPER Fan
Introduce yourself here!
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2005, 10:01:12 pm »
Name's YeldellGW.

Mostly into video games and anime.  Got into Viper some time after I heard how much Akira and Yuka looked aliked.

Not much for talking in real life yet I'm somewhat of a chatterbox on the net.  Go figure.

Got into hentai after a friend of mine showed me the V.G. OAV and I tracked down the games sometime after that.

Aside from those, I got a thing for game soundtracks and girls with glasses in hentai games.

Blame it on Kaori Yanase.

Cole Tyger

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
Introduce yourself here!
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2005, 06:32:37 am »
welcome to the asylem

Grizzly

• Casual VIPER Fan
Introduce yourself here!
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2005, 10:33:00 am »
Hey ppl, im know as grizzly, don't ask, i can't remember how i got that nickname.

Im into computer games, mainly neo-geo, xbox and pc.
I Own a ps2, xbox, pc (use emulator for nep-geo games), DS
Also into a bit of anime aswell. (Thats what brought me here)

Anyway nice forum

P.s, cool emoticons  :catch
No flashy sig here

variable_viper

• Engaged VIPER Fan
Introduce yourself here!
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2005, 12:43:49 pm »
Better late than never...

Name: Variable_Viper
Likes: Hentai, Anime, Soccer/Football, Online games, fighting games and hiking.
Other name/s: "Jakegunner"
Notes: Your average hentai dude surfing the net for other hentai games/pics as well as pics of Viper's Akira and VG's Yuka.
Anime Gals' fanservice= Nose Bleeds

Hyperguy

• Forum Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • o/
Re: Introduce yourself here!
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2005, 12:25:37 pm »
OMG hi 2 u mah naime's Haipargai!

Mediocrity

• Idea Factory Fan - PLEASE IGNORE
  • Engaged VIPER Fan
  • the neverending sunlight is so blinding it's cruel
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2005, 11:48:59 am »
Hi. I'm Mediocrity. I know Hyperguy from another forum.

Uh...I suck at fighting games, I play RPGs almost exclusively, and I'm an unapologetic metalhead.
"My son is sixteen, my wife is dead, and you're an asshole." - Jessie to Citan, Xenogears: A Rope of Robots, Part 19

Hyperguy

• Forum Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • o/
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2005, 02:23:57 pm »
Hi Med!  Welcome to the H-Foru--I mean the Congress of Awesome, the best Michael Jordan endorsed product since Space Jam.

daitanuki

• A kinder, gentler Custom title.
  • Engaged VIPER Fan
  • What sin could a man commit in a single lifetime?
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2005, 06:04:41 pm »
Hello, all.  My name is Daitanuki, and my balls require their own separate chair.  And refreshments for that matter.  They are quite jealous and will not be denied.  Perhaps I'll start another profile jes' for them.  I'd make one for each, but they don' mind sharing.

I came across Viper jes' a year ago, and I've been seriously crushing on Miki ever since; unfortunately, I've developed the sneaking suspicion that she may not actually exist.  Sigh.  As such, I may have to focus my attention entirely on Cala.  She's real, right?  However, any relationship would be hampered by my embarrassingly slow home internet connection that requires me to do some downloading on the down-low while at school.

I don't have much time for gaming, but I'm always ready to trash talk; I especially enjoy it when I have no skills to back it up (i.e. Guilty Gear).  I am amateur artist, and am trying to find the time to pursue some Viper fanart.  If/when I am successful, you'll be the first to know.  I enjoy sushi, anime, and a smattering of manga now and again.   I am currently learning Japanese, and I've got no love for the hoes.  I'm a full time student, an underqualified and overpaid English tutor, and regretfully a part-time barista at a soul-crushing worldwide cafe chain whose name in Japanese rhymes with "sucksu."

I look forward to getting to know you all a little better.  /wink!
Apan, Papan, Apepapedingdingdång

Take it!