Author Topic: Saika Sketch books  (Read 3294 times)

Saika

• Engaged VIPER Fan
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Viper CTR, Viper RSR
    • Now Playing:
      ・Street Fighter 3rd Strike Online and EDOPro
Saika Sketch books
« on: December 02, 2022, 01:46:25 am »
Hello people, some of u already know me some maybe not. Im Saika just a user going around the forums for some time now, I had a old art space here tho think its time to make a new one since I been make doodles around. Going to be honest, I also been "inconsistent" many thing irl now a days and so and I post art like once every like.... month(?) do take time tbh. My social medias is where I post my stuff tho I fel this place is special to me like really special, comming to a place unknown due to finding out who "Miki" was and my search led me here (btw, Miki is still my FAVE Viper girl FYI) and have share my art from a long time. So I wanna be honest, do wanna just only post my art but try and do Viper//Sogna art due to the forum, ppl and time here.

First art is my LATE Holloween art, One of my OC a Demon named "A.Saika.S" (Note all my Demons have 3 names and "Saika" is always showing) She is the First of my OCs demons, and yeah. Mostly it was a doodle but came as a full on art.
Miki,#1 girl in VIPER CTR

Saika

• Engaged VIPER Fan
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Viper CTR, Viper RSR
    • Now Playing:
Re: Saika Sketch books
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2023, 10:03:27 pm »
Late art here, was going tto be done on the 24 tho preperation on holidays also on Jan had MANY irl things and had no motiation over all. a bit late but hope u like. its one of my oc's I.Saika.F, sh fits the Angel thing better then any other of my ocs since she use to be a angel over all.

Do wanna say I do take some time do to job and personal stuff going in my life, I.Saika.F is a character I made mostly to have diffrent type of demons, like I know everyone has diffrent taist on character so I made her with long hair cus I mainly like short hair. So wanted to add more so ppl can have a diffrent options on like em one of them.

Do hope u all like over all and do hope I dont take long with other stuff.

Saika

• Engaged VIPER Fan
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Viper CTR, Viper RSR
    • Now Playing:
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2023, 10:07:09 pm »
just did this Fan Art for Wolt
of his OC, I really like how she looks tbh, I think she is a really good looking OC over all.

I like Wolts OC, kinda looks like the first my other OC I did for December "A.Saika.S", ad the glasses I guess, do like my character with glasses and some how short hair as ull all seen in some time.

I did it as fast as I could so I kinda like finish it and have time for some of the other characters I HOPE to finish that I have on my note book.

Saika

• Engaged VIPER Fan
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Viper CTR, Viper RSR
    • Now Playing:
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2023, 10:09:43 pm »
Just wanted to do a update......

The site on my end gos down and this art are a bit late do to that. Dont know if ite on my end or what but do wanna say sorry, hope there is not a problme.

Here is a wip, my next art, working on it and dont know if tomorrow will be done, do hope u like how its going.
And yes its also on of my Demons, so do hope its all good and enjoy.

Saika

• Engaged VIPER Fan
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Viper CTR, Viper RSR
    • Now Playing:
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2023, 02:04:06 am »
Happy LATE Valentine's days, late as fuck but finished it. been busy so do HOPE u like Hellhound N.Saika.H, if u seen her I change up her look.

I wanted to add more here since well, i here none of my character I known much, this is N.Saika.H and like I said all of em have 3 names. She is my.... 5th demon character done. She was done WAAAAAAY back, mostly one of my friends advices me to do a hellhound and I didint but caved in to do so and there she is. I actually like her a lot since she dos share some looks with antro animales I like as well have her look change a bit, the white leg furry is a new touch I gave her and do think it works.

do think she dose stand out a lot more from the rest of my demons a LOT more, once I add more over time ull see all of em and maybe as well would post past art so u can get to know them as well.

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • 3000 posts of rediculousness and counting
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
      ・Dragon Quest Builders, Princess Peach: Showtime!
    • Sogna Digital Museum
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2023, 06:52:30 am »
I like the tongue sticking out. Makes her look kind of silly and playful instead of menacing like a demon usually is. I was hoping to see the final product after the preview weeks ago.

Saika

• Engaged VIPER Fan
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Viper CTR, Viper RSR
    • Now Playing:
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2023, 05:50:43 am »
I like the tongue sticking out. Makes her look kind of silly and playful instead of menacing like a demon usually is. I was hoping to see the final product after the preview weeks ago.

i apologize for taking so long, Im a really busy gal.

I do work and on my days off I go and do stuff and or loaf around.... Im really sorry as well Jan was REALLY BAD for me irl stuff and this month is bad to, just not as bad.

Also I get distracted, I can be drawing then play games, watch a vid etc.... Its a habit. But Im try to make art once a week and or try, magic word being try.

If its ok I can post sketch and art that dont and or WIP, tho not my thing but if ppl want to I can do so.

REALLY GREATFUL for a comment, Im trying to be active and will post my art here each time I got something don, 2022 I did sooooo little so do wanna keep on working.

And maybe some day Ill ask for suggestion in what to draw, do thin interacting with ppl here would be the best over all, than you so much once more and also, did finish a other drawing that will upload later today as well. 

Saika

• Engaged VIPER Fan
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Viper CTR, Viper RSR
    • Now Playing:
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2023, 03:58:28 am »
Full art of T.Saika.C, Change one of her names AGAIN!!! Hope last time. This is a long time art I had and wanted to finished, she was already color just needed some shadows and light effects. Do hope u like her over all.

So I had this art around my sketch book 1 of MANY, and was working on it on 2022 and... forgot about due to being busy... work. once I finished my V day art and X Mas art I saw it there and had made my mine to finish it. So I started and gave it some love, I love this character tbh and think it came out really good. I actually change her name, she was called T.Saika.M but changes, I dod that a lot to think last time for her.

Since its the first time u all see her u can get a IDEA where I base her look from.... I actually LOVE her hair, do love curly and glade is getting more popular and used.

Over all I do hope u like her and expect more from her in the future.

黒い灯影

• Mr. Monkey in the moon
  • Forum Administrator
  • Ambassador of VIPER Knowledge
  • Unleashing the monkey inside!!
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・VIPER-RSR
    • Now Playing:
      ・Viper RSR
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2023, 09:09:48 am »
That's awesome, great job... She got them T H I C C thighs   (・・;)
BlackShadow

Moge

• Forum Administrator
  • Ambassador of VIPER Knowledge
    • Now Playing:
      ・Transiruby, Splatoon 3: Side Order
    • Onna Hole
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2023, 04:46:34 pm »
Dem thighs :o

I need to get back into producing some art for this site.

Saika

• Engaged VIPER Fan
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Viper CTR, Viper RSR
    • Now Playing:
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2023, 01:13:07 am »
That's awesome, great job... She got them T H I C C thighs   (・・;)

Dem thighs :o

I need to get back into producing some art for this site.

Yeah.... I tend to draw larg thighs, Its like a think I guess its how I rol, been some change from way back to now.
I do use lik Cosplayer body typs with my style in way.

Saika

• Engaged VIPER Fan
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Viper CTR, Viper RSR
    • Now Playing:
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2023, 08:05:35 pm »
Pikamee Graduation, Sayo Pikamee and thank u :v:7 

Thank u than u THANK U so MUCH AMANO PIKAMEE!!!! U are my fave Vtuber and had gave me so MUCH HAPPYNESS in my life, No matter what, you will be remember and loved by me and others. One of the BEST things from YT//Inter has been Pikamee, Dayo!

Sad to see her go, I love her so much and will miss her a lot. It broke my heart to see her leave but will be in memory and in my heart for all she has done.

AND HOPE to see her comeback maybe one day with a new agentcie and hope it happends, Im wating for her come back, cus she is really friendly and nice, she is a really good person.

Im a big Vtuber fan but Pikamee will alway be number 1 for me.

Saika

• Engaged VIPER Fan
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Viper CTR, Viper RSR
    • Now Playing:
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2023, 03:11:24 am »
Just wanna show What I been doing at the moment, since I lost my Twitter I need to work again on getting a following o doing more art. Do wann show a WIP at the moment only here.

Hae this, its my demons all of my characters and at the momento I only have the first once done, working on the rest on my end so epect more. Do Hope u like a bitt, do wanna draw them all so ppl can MAYBE pick one of em cus there diffrent looking so hope at the momento you all like at least one of em-

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
    • Sogna Digital Museum
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2023, 08:00:26 am »
I still like the one in upper left (N.Saika.H) with the big animal ears, oversized eyes, and large bottom tooth. I get the feeling some funny mishap always occurs to her (probably the fault of T.Saika.C in the upper right)

Saika

• Engaged VIPER Fan
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Viper CTR, Viper RSR
    • Now Playing:
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2023, 04:31:19 pm »
Yeah about the Eye brows, going to chnge them cus there a bit to big then How I see them, yes there big tho did do them  little to big so thats going to change maybe, cus I did them a little to much....

N.Saika is a Hellhound so she has dogo ears hehe.

Saika

• Engaged VIPER Fan
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Viper CTR, Viper RSR
    • Now Playing:
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2023, 01:30:20 am »
New art new PFP (Twitter), yeah I been lacking art im really sorry.

Been busy and really, im trying to do art just its been hard with all the thing I need to do irl.

With getting my twitter hack and loseing all my followers kinda did hit me a bit hard.

Im trying to get back into making more stuff, have wip just dont feel it and when I do, I got to do irl stuff that are important. So reason y i kinda have to like do a art once a months it due to that. I wanna go out, see friends spend with fam time, etc..... still WILL try to make at least something once a week. now its a little harder even so do wanna give it a go.

Wish I had more free time, but that life jeje, still LOVE my hobbie.

Saika

• Engaged VIPER Fan
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Viper CTR, Viper RSR
    • Now Playing:
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2023, 12:04:48 am »
FULL art of M.Saika.O with out her jacket.
Had this one in my files and gve it a go, do think it came good and look fine with out jacket tho, do like the skin jacket.

U can see how she looks with out the jack and full body.

Do hope u like my character.

I took my time as much as I can and came back and foward and do think it came out good as well some new like teck with shadows. I do hope its a liking to some and I know seeing character in full art helps understand how they look like more, am working on the rest as well so do hope u expect them.

Saika

• Engaged VIPER Fan
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Viper CTR, Viper RSR
    • Now Playing:
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2023, 11:37:18 pm »
New art of S-Saika-R, I KNOW she is STILL a bit new, hopping to net time draw her in full art.
Also wanna start making backgrounds, I been wanting to for some time thi have no time person.
Got me doodels of locations so DO HOPE I can get time to do so.

So wanna come out to say, I had this art done some time ago but due to health issues I had not had the time to added to other sites.

So this character done some time ago, tho I do wanna draw her more. Will do her in casual clothe so hope u lie that, so u can see her in full art. This character was in the works some time ago but sinces I was just gonna make 9 demons and well this is the "lat" one per say. I have a 10th one and never show her yet. do wanna work the once I have then put the 10th one one day.

Do hope u all are doing well and having a amazing day.

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
    • Sogna Digital Museum
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2023, 08:42:54 am »
Is that one like a Shermie? Always having eyes hidden under bangs?

Saika

• Engaged VIPER Fan
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Viper CTR, Viper RSR
    • Now Playing:
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2023, 07:27:20 pm »
I dont mine the comparison, U can also say "Yanagi Uzaki " or "Lucy Loud", I wouldint mine since I like the 3 characters.

I like the hidding the eyes gimick also there is a RESON y she hids her eyes, who know. Also NOT sure but IF u pull her hair up, she just has her eyes close.... Its a IDEA tht Im thinking about... maybe Ill follow with it or not.... dont know I just like how it is at the moment.